Sunday, October 7, 2012

Canyon Lake Music and Arts Fesitval 2012 - Libertine Social

When I listen to a band, I won't be like the anal retentive Driver's License dude checking you off for drifting around a corner. No. You will get my experience, how the music made me feel and if I felt it was worthy of actually writing about. 

Libertine Social, I had the pleasure of doing an acoustic jam the night before they played the Team Trick Canyon Music Fest, with these cats. A voice to serenade you on a cool night in October, the water lapping as they started playing. Eric started singing....and the rest just fell into place. The peaceful night was softly filled with the melodies of an amazing acoustic guitar, and a Bougarabou or better known as the conga...there is an enigmatic sense of being serenaded. Exuding a genuine vibe, they guys are just as down to earth as their music. 

Eric's voice is beautiful. Caressing your ears....playfully teasing you....

Don't believe me? You can become entranced by checking out their ReverbNation or Facebook pages.....You will thank me later.

http://www.reverbnation.com/libertinesocial

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Libertine-Social/292024154237821


No comments:

Post a Comment