Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Far From Finished - DoneOne

Maryvale, AZ. The back alleys, abandoned buildings. The wasteland. DoneOne calls this home. Classic beats ring through your ears as you listen to the words flow.

You get the feeling of personal experience when you listen. There are some pros and cons to this album....But im not here to tear this album apart. I want to sell you on the words, the man. The way he presents himself in public and the sounds he creates. 

Tracks on this LP include:
Intro
Far From Finished
Anyone There
Why Do I
Here To Stay
Interlude
Broken Words
The Crack Era
Cant Take It
Nothing I Can Do 
Addict in the Attic
Same Old Game
The Meaning
The American Skeem
Whats Done is Done
The Wasteland
Never Lose
Outro

Part of a bigger conspiracy, T.S.O.I., DoneOne represents everything that is right with the underground hip hop scene in this city in the desert. He is an alias with no name, words revolved around the meaning of HIS life and the type of music you need to fulfill your desire for true words. 
When I close my eyes I picture the images he is presenting, dark worlds, littered alleys. T.S.O.I. is  just that....The Society Of Invisibles. Underground scene, creating beats to pump the soul. There is no comparison. There is no equal. 

There is just DoneOne.

No comments:

Post a Comment